Schneider Electric Business Intelligence Analytics Intern in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to be an intern in international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the globe. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
In this internship position, you will work with the Global Marketing Operational Planning & Process team under the leadership of the Marketing Technology Manager. You will play an important role within our team to help us drive our core business processes today by creating greater efficiency and effectiveness in our marketing applications, systems and data architecture. These projects will have high visibility across the company with deployment to over 3000 employees globally.
The position will be based in Foxboro, MA.
Role & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Developing Tools/Models to support Marketing Operational Planning Processes from Strategy through execution
- Designing solutions to improve UX/UI across key Marketing Planning systems
- Optimizing Data Architecture Models
- Developing solutions to automate ETL processes across key systems
- Automate Data collection and preparation to be used to drive actionable self-service analytics
- Analyzing project’s requirements and providing solution recommendations (action plans)
- Identifying gaps in existing data processes and proposing ideas for improvement(s)
- Documenting core business requirements
- Define & Document UX/UI improvement recommendations of key marketing systems
- Developing data models to support analysis of collected data
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Developing business intelligence tools/dashboards/predictive models
- Define and document business requirements and technical specifications for long-term solution implementation
- Performing data mining using state-of-the-art methods
Candidate should be pursuing a MBA and/or have 1 or 2 years of related work experience in data analysis, business intelligence and/or Web application development.
Additionally, the candidate is expected to possess and demonstrate the following:
- Strong background in statistics, computer modeling or web application development
- Proficiency in data processing tools such as SQL, Alteryx
- Proficiency in low code development platforms such as Out systems
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or equivalent preferred
- Strong analytical skills & data oriented personality.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Foxboro
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 0049BI