Vinfen PACT Lead Clinician in Plymouth, Massachusetts
The Lead Clinician for Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) works as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing treatment, rehabilitation and support services to adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses. Working under the director of the Team Leader and Psychiatrist, the Lead Clinician will assist in providing clinical leadership in treatment planning, take a lead role in coordinating Individual Treatment Team (ITT) duties and responsibilities and ensure that all documentation is complete and accurate.
- Provide case management and ongoing assessment for an assigned group of persons served, including coordinating and monitoring the activities of the individual treatment team (ITT)
- Assuming primary responsibility for developing, writing, implementing, evaluating, and revising overall Individual Action Plan (IAP) goals and plan in conjunction with ITT
- Provide individual supportive therapy and symptom management, ensuring immediate changes are made in the IAP as a person served needs change; educate and support persons served families, and advocate for person served rights and preferences.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of psychiatric history, mental status, and diagnosis; physical and dental health; use of drugs or alcohol; education and employment; social development and functioning activities of daily living; and family structure and relationships
- Act as a liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process
- Provide on-call crisis intervention
- Other duties as required
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers. My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Master's Degree in human service discipline required along with professional licensure (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC) in state of service required
- Five years supervised practical experience, including internships, in a clinical or rehabilitative setting with persons who have psychiatric disabilities
- Strong clinical and crisis intervention skills, competency in the use of formal and informal assessment tools and practices
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year. Additionally, this position requires a fully insured vehicle that you will use in the course of your daily work. You must be willing to transport clients in your vehicle.
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background, professional licensure and driving record check.
Mon - Wed , 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thu - Fri , 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This position requires weekend hours on a rotational basis.
Region: Greater Plymouth Region / Cape Cod
Pay Rate: $60,000 / year
Standard Hours per Week: 40
Driving & Vehicle Requirements: License check and vehicle access required