Intertek Onsite Client Program Manager in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Onsite Client Program Manager
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification) Services, is looking for an Onsite Client Program Manager to join our Business Assurance team. This position will sit onsite at our client’s location in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
The Business Assurance group of Intertek provides a full range of business process audit and support services, including management systems certification, custom supplier audits, and training. Our range of services helps to ensure customer management systems are optimized to facilitate successful growth.
The Onsite Client Program Manager will support the Business Assurance business by tracking and performing corrective actions as well as other administrative duties. We’re looking for somebody with previous experience as a client manager, who is familiar with CAPA review.
· Track and review corrective action, including root cause analysis from client supply chain.
· Review document resolutions to corrective actions.
· Track and perform dispute and appeals process including follow-up to supplier complaints.
· Follow-up on overdue corrective action reports, and send to Intertek/Client management.
· Update databases when CAP’s review and report are ready.
· Update client billing verification/templates.
· Keep the audit summary on the client database.
· Keep the store brand sourcing up to date.
· Manage the PKO process based on client kick-off letter.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Science, or other related area; or the equivalent in education, experience, and training.
· Familiar with CAPA review.
· Prior database experience.
· Previous client manager experience.
· Prior experience in the retail industry.
· Prior experience as an auditor is preferred.
· Prior experience in medical devices is preferred.
· Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written formats.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
· Microsoft Office proficiency.
· Must be flexible.
· Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Auto req ID:
State or Province: