VF Corporation Timberland Co-Manager (Wrentham, MA) in Wrentham, Massachusetts
Roles and Responsibilities
· Interviewing and hiring of all sales associates
· Establishing rates of pay and schedules for all sales associates
· Employee Background Screening coordination for sales associate candidates
· Conducts New Employee Orientation for sales associates
· Manage & direct work of Sales Associates
· Responsible for sales associate training including but not limited to; Selling Skills, Product Knowledge, Visual Standards, HR, Loss Prevention and Safety.
· Recruit and Network for sales associate positions
· Performance coaching and counseling of all sales associates
· Prepares and delivers annual performance appraisals of sales associates.
· Manages Employee development and retention programs
· Handling of employee complaints and grievances regarding sales associates
· Ensure all customer issues are adequately resolved
· Ensures compliance to all core Policies and Procedures
· Writes Sales Associate Schedules / Manages Payroll
· File Maintenance – HR/Operations
· Controls & Protects corporate assets including people, product and property
· Assist in competitive market survey / analysis
· Incident / Injury reporting management for sales associates.
Accountable for: SPAH, UPT, ADS & Comp Sales
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.